A Special Offer for Members of the United States Military
In appreciation of your military service, Honda is offering you $500 toward the down payment or cap cost reduction on any new 2017 or newer model year Honda automobile when you finance or lease through Honda Financial ServicesSM (HFS).
Honda Military Appreciation Offer:
$500 offer valid through March 31, 2019 (unless terminated earlier by HFS)
This offer applies to U.S. Military active-duty and reserve personnel and their spouses. U.S. Military Retirees are also eligible regardless of their date of separation from active service. Spouses of U.S. Military Retirees are eligible within 180 days of their spouses’ separation from active service. This offer also applies to eligible U.S. Military veterans and their spouses within 180 days of separation from active service.
The Military Appreciation Offer can be used toward the purchase or lease of any 2017 or newer model year Honda (excludes Honda Clarity) using a valid Honda APR, Leadership Lease™, or Leadership Purchase Plan®program through HFS (excludes Zero Due at Signing Lease program). Vehicles must be new, unregistered and not previously reported sold. To be eligible for this offer, you must meet certain credit criteria established by HFS, and the vehicle must be eligible for new vehicle rates.
Eligible customers must meet the following conditions at the time of purchase:
- Active-duty status in the U.S. Military (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve) and their spouses.
- Ready Reserve (Inactive National Guard, Individual Ready Reserve and Selected Reserve) and their spouses.
- U.S. Military Retirees and their spouses. Spouses of Retirees are only eligible within 180 days of their spouses’ separation from active service.
- U.S. Military Veterans and their spouses within 180 days of separation from active service.
- Provide Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) as proof of military status or active service at the time of purchase or lease
- Spouses of a member of the U.S. Military must provide proof of relationship by presenting a Military ID and spouse’s LES. Only a copy of the LES will be retained by the dealership for verification. Eligibility is based on approved credit.
- Receive credit approval through Honda Financial Services
This offer is available to eligible customer
This offer can be combined with all other Honda Financial Services programs, except the Zero Due at Signing Lease program.
NOTE: During the term of the retail installment finance contract or lease with Honda Financial Services, the Buyers may not take their vehicle outside the United States without the prior written consent of Honda Financial Services. During the term of the retail installment finance contract or lease, Buyers must notify Honda Financial Services immediately of any change in Buyer’s address.