We are carefully monitoring the latest updates on the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Our staff are instructed to practice the same everyday preventative measures that we, as individuals, should be practicing to reduce the transmission of seasonal viruses:
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching eyes, mouth and nose
- Avoid close contact by adhering to the the social distancing rule of 6′
- Stay home if sick
- Cover mouth and nose when sneezing or coughing
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces
We are continually reviewing information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for up-to-date information and adjusting our protocols as needed to align with CDC’s guidance. In this fluid environment, transparency and clear communication are integral to making sure we all feel informed, empowered, and protected.
For additional information about COVID-19, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at https://www.cdc.gov/.